Last Thursday saw the Level 2 University of Lincoln Creative Advertising students take part in the legendary Superbrief Day.
Superbrief Day involves the students being set a brief and working on it for just one hour; the solutions being critiqued and then immediately having another brief following the same timescale. This pattern carries on all day with only a short break for lunch.
By the end of the day the students (and staff!) feel a little frazzled but they also get used to coming up with ideas very quickly as well as learning how to focus on the most important aspects of a brief.
Although incredibly demanding, this year's Level 2 Superbrief Day was a resounding success with the students, who could clearly see the benefits of working in such a focused and rapid way.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (59)
- Where are they now? Sophie and Keighley
- Where are they now? Terri Coates
- Where are they now? Jan and Rachel
- Where are they now? Claire Hurfurd
- Creative Speed Dating
- Superbrief Thursday!
- Where are they now? Callie Smith
- Where are they now? Jenna and Emma
- Where are they now? Charlotte Gibling
- Where are they now? Charley & James
- Where are they now? Neil and Stefan
- Copywriting workshop: sticky lines
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (45)