Culture

Where are they now? Lucy Kenyon

Here's yet another update on a past University of Lincoln Creative Advertising graduate.
Lu outside the YCN office in fashionable Shoreditch 

Lucy Kenyon graduated in 2009 and now works at YCN.

This is what she says about her job:- 
'Having graduated in 2009, I have spent my earlier working life as a designer, but have now become part of the YCN team as a Project Manager. I work alongside designers, creatives, illustrators and other project managers in a small but fast paced studio.'

'My main responsibilities lie with ensuring the Awards continue to go from strength to strength, as well as project and accounts support. Another exciting and ever growing task is new business, which is where my focus will lie in 2012. As well all this I maintain the YCN shop and library, buying new and exciting items as well as project managing the development of new products which use the talents of the YCN creative roster.'

Phone, laptop and lights. What more do you need at work?

Thanks for the update, Lu! Sounds like things are going really well. Keep in touch!