Thursday, 8 March 2012
Dry the River debut album promoted by Sophie at FOAM
Regular readers of this blog will know that Lincoln Creative Advertising graduate from 2010 Sophie Yeoman works at FOAM agency (part of SONY Music Entertainment).
Whilst she was working there on placement with creative partner Keighley Allen the girls developed a very creative and innovative idea for promoting Dry the River's debut album 'Shallow Bed'.
Sophie has since produced the idea: twelve string art posters placed around East London with each one depicting an animal and representing a track from the album. At the end of the string, Sophie fashioned tin can telephones to allow passers-by to listen to a song, creating truly unique listening experience.
The posters are powered by an Arduino/Waveshield combo with a sneaky speaker hidden under a fake bottom in the painted tin can telephone.
- ► 2015 (10)
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (36)
- Water, Water Everywhere live brief
- VCCP grads return to speak to students
- Interviews, interviews, interviews.
- Copywriting workshop with David Sandhu
- The Dissertation Dinner Party
- Dry the River debut album promoted by Sophie at FO...
- YCN annual features Lincoln's Sophie Browness
- Art direction workshop with Alex Taylor
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2011 (56)
- ► 2010 (45)